Monday, June 04, 2007

Family

Random points...

my sis's wedding is coming soon, and the self-claimed wedding planner here ain't there to help out at all. lol. It kinda used to be my dream to be a wedding planner.. it must be nice to have a job that sees happy people all the time right? That aside, my sis put up some of her photoshoot pics on her blog, and she looks soooooo pretty! She always complains that she doesn't look good in dresses, but how wrong can it get when she has big dolly eyes to go with it? *hee*

Btw sis, you look great in the 'kua' too, glad we didn't choose to miss that out :) I'm looking forward to going back home to see your wedding album. And we have to spend more bonding time together before you move out! p.s. can i say that i'm glad that you are only moving to kovan and no longer to somewhere in the east? Easier for me to disturb you for supper ;P


Recently, i realised that I've grown to look like my mum. scary. Not that it's a bad bad thing, but still.. I don't want to know how i look like when i grow old yet :P And also perhaps, I never thought I would look like my parents. Weird as it sounds, but I just assumed that i am just a fusion of my parents genes and never really sided either? It really dawned onto me how much i reflect my mum when i saw this pic, taken at the airport b4 i left for switz. What ya think?

Anyway, happy belated belated birthday to myself. It has been a while since i only celebrated my birthday only once in a year. feels weird.. perhaps a little lonely :S At least i still managed to blow a candle! :)

No comments: