Monday, June 11, 2007

French Open

one of the perks of being in st gallen:
I got to watch the French Open over here!! *grins* I have no cable back home and tennis has ceased to be broadcast over the antennae. On the other hand, zm's apartmet got a tv and yeah! they have eurostar in dual channels. =)
Nadal won the finals today and seriously! he can run like crazy! I'm utterly impressed by his play.. just that he doesn't really have a charming character. So though i idolize play, I don't really feel inclined to support him :S Either that, or maybe i'm now in the Schweiz so I'm obligated to support Federer? heh

Anyway, it was kinda cool watching the match today. My sis also got to catch glimpses of it cuz she's working in China again and she could watch it at her hotel (in mandarin though). We were sort of discussing it over msn. lol. Talk about interesting circumstances! =)

project presentation tmr. this canadian girl did the slides and i absolutely hate it. I can't believe she said that she always does the slides back home. well.. gotta rehearse cuz bf says i suck. so yup :( till another time!

No comments: