Friday, June 29, 2007

evening trip to rapperswil

Just got back from my little trip to Rapperswil to meet Wingsze. She's my secondary school tennis mate and we haven't met each other for about 3 years? haha. And it was through pure casual wall-to-wall conversations on facebook that we realised that we were both staying in the same canton in Swiss! What a coincidence! We just both wished that we found out earlier cuz we're both missing bit of good gal company over here, and had many boring weekends over here. Nevertheless, it was nice seeing her for that few hours and I enjoyed the journey lots.

i was trying to study during my journey there and back, but the countryside was just too nice to be missed. It has this very nice calming effect in the evening. It's a pity that many swiss people just take it for granted, but i suppose they grew up with it. The train ride home at night was great. ipod, darkness, quiet, moving train. I dunno how to describe the feeling... but I think its comparable to my love for nice rainy days.. maybe even better.



No comments: