Friday, May 11, 2007

my st gallen life

i realised that lazy me haven't blogged much about my life at st gallen, so here's a pic of my apartment. I have 4 other apartment mates and we're not exactly very close. More social talk than anything else. I hate it when they don't clean up the kitchen after they eat and makes the whole apartment smell of food. i barely do much here now except hide in my room to do work or sleep. Other than that, I'm with the rest at zhimin's and ian's apartment... doing our work, chilling and cooking over there. It seems to be the girls' hideout in general.


As for food, the group of us have been cooking everyday. soup, congee, pastas, rosti, variations of potatos. i made shephard's pie and panfried ham and cheese sandwich the other day! In general, the girls and more hardworking than zhimin and i. we have simple quick fix meals... we can make a meal in half hour if need be! :) Anyway, just some pics of our earlier products. I know it doesn't look that appetizing but it satisfies me :)
p.s. did you know that bratwurst sausages originated from St. Gallen? :P

Anyway, i have about 8 weeks more here and i haven't been using my secret stash of food much. haha. I still have so much local food left! so i'll be busying trying to clear all my instant noodles and instant rice and sardines and bakuteh packets the next couple of weeks!

No comments: