Monday, July 02, 2007

Last week in St Gallen

6 more days and I'll be out of St Gallen. have exams this coming Wednesday and Thursday, but have been spending my time packing my luggages and preparing for the upcoming trip instead of studying. Despite packing everything up, my room still feels like it's in a mess. I still got to find the time to clean up everything and do the troublesome admin stuff and do the usual farewell gatherings, and yet prepare for my 2 papers. kinda messy eh?

well.. really looking forward to seeing my sis and my mum this friday. They will be arriving in the morning and we got a two week holiday planned out.

6 - 11 July Switzerland (covering St Gallen, Bernese Oberland aka Swiss Alps, Luzern and Basel)
11-15 July Paris
15-19 July London
19 July Back to Zurich and hopefully get to do last minute chocolate shopping for everybody
20 July Flying back to Singapore, will arrive about 8am s'pore time on 21 July

my daddy couldn't join us cuz of work but hope he won't be too bored back home. heh.

hope everything turns out fine! *crosses fingers*

No comments: