Friday, July 06, 2007

2nd last day in St Gallen

I'm beat! was supposed to be out chilling with the rest of the Asian students but i'm too tired to move. Never thought two days of exams will render me useless. lol. Spent the rest of the day packing up my room. Still not done yet cuz i'm not sure whether I'm going to stay another night in here although I'm officially 'checking out' at 1.30pm tomorrow but only leaving St Gallen the next day. Rush rush. My bag is a bit too full.. no space for shopping! die... hope my sis got space some where... and hope they brought an extra bag. If not... no chocolates for everybody!! haha..so pray with me :D

My mum and sis will be arriving in Zurich in 6 hours! Can't pick them up from there cuz i'm way tooooo tired, hopefully i will be able to wake up in time to pick them up from St Gallen! lol. Well... the after term holiday is finally here!

Poor zhimin is sick and still has one more exam tomorrow. So naughty... even though he knew he was going to get sick, he still eat up the potato chips. greeeeddddyyy!!! sigh. but cuz of that and the exams, we hardly spend time with each other. And it's really weird that after seeing each other EVERYDAY (with the exception of 3 day Paris trip by him) for almost 4 months (and pretty much almost 24 hrs a day), we won't be seeing each other for 15 days, and probably not calling each other either cuz expensive! 2 weeks was never really a problem for me, but the drastic change probably will affect me a bit. :S Bleah.

gonna sleep! 15 days to home! :)

No comments: