Monday, August 07, 2006

Changes

Ack. 2 more weeks to school.
What happened to the holidays??!!!!
Just disappeared into thin air. It's so easy for the days to just go by like that. And it ain't as if i'm doing something really fruitful. Rummage was at least an experience. Right now, I'm doing convocation. and it's bloody hell wasting my time! grrrr... patience. I expected this but..well. nvm.

Changes. Like everytime before a new year, or in this case, a new school term, I like to make changes around me. Call it a gemini charateristic or something, but yes, sometimes i do get bored when I'm stuck with the same thing after a while. But I guess it's the same with most people, change helps to make things more interesting, at least it wouldn't feel as if we're mundane and boring creatures :) Yet at the same time, I'm quite a traditional person. Sometimes I prefer things simple and in the old ways. I do prefer VCRs to DVDs at times, paper and pencil over the lappy most times, brochures over the internet etc, and oh! chess must be played with chess pieces (unless the computer version has real fight scenes when you eat other pieces up) .

Okay. as usual, I'm digressing. (now you know why it takes a zillion years for me to do an assignment, and can't write a GP essay that doesn't go out of point). Sooo... anyway. I'm into this whole CHANGE thingy, cuz i'm happy that my room is mildly revamped! What a wonder a small little rearrangement can do. My radio is now on my table, i got a corner for my watches in my side shelf and my thousand and one knick knacks are on the shelf now. i.e. my table is A LOT neater, my laptaop adaptor no longer has to be strapped across my bed when i use it, and i no longer have decomposing roses on display. And obviously the happiest person from this is my mum. She's been bugging me like forever. heh. Now i just have to find the mood, materials and a creative mood to kick in so that i can neaten up my corkboard and make it more useful.

2nd change. My mum, sis and I went to make new glasses! Daddy wanted to too.. but the funky glasses doesn't suit him. He looks best in his frameless ones now. Anyway, Greeeeennnn is the colour for moi! No longer the silly purple thingy that gives me a headache because my lenses is of a degree that is too high for me.

3rd change. Still pending. my hair. Somebody please give me advice. (okay, i know this sounds alittle bimbotic but i can't decide) Should i cut it short short? shoulder length? or leave it cuz the curls are still daaaaammmmnnnn nice and i will never ever have the patience to keep it so long again. Pls comment! heh. shameless me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun dun dun dun cut ur hair!!
the curls are just great!
dun go back to ur jc days.