Monday, July 24, 2006

Thanks

Time alone at home. A tinge of gloom in the sky. Reading some old blog entries. You finally being at your first Orientation camp in uni. And it being the 24th. Another 24th is here. How fast time passes, yet it really doesn't seem that long ago. Sometimes I dunno what I'm doing, either that, I'm just running away from it. It's been great seeing you the last few times, despite it being awkward at times, but I appreciate it. I appreciate you not leaving me, I appreciate you not getting mad at me.. and I appreciate you being supportive of my decision even though it is not what you want. Thanks for everything baby. I love the change I've seen in you in the past two years plus, and hope you don't throw everything away like you did from your past relationship. I love the values that you hold, so please always keep it, it's rare to find someone that holds them dearly.







No comments: