Sunday, July 23, 2006

my babbling

It's been a while since I blogged. heh. sorry to those who actually bother to read my slow moving blog :)

Mentally, I've been wanting to do updates for like reeeeaaallly long, about Dance Camp ( which essentially was about lots of girls and some guys staying over in school for two nights, and with little sleep, doing nothing but dance and dance and dance. But as tired out as I was then, I sort of enjoyed it, like a massive stayover, and the feeling of being involved in something. I'm a sucker for late nights without curfew and just feeling involved. And I really like the fact that at the end of the day, both emix and caderas are pretty much very confortable with each other, to the extent that the caderas boys have influenced the emix guys to their.. erm.. ways.), and about my trip to Cambodia (which i'll try to post up some of my fav pics soooon. haha)

BUT... as seen, I haven't found the time to blog... or the motivation. My daily routine for the past couple of weeks is this. Morning - either waking up late at 11am and get scolded for it by mummy who just semi-retired, or drag myself out of the bed by 9am becuz that's the time my mummy set for me to wake up after she got pissed that I was waking up late. This is followed by my mum's "ai xing zao can" i.e. breakfast made by my mum, which is usually pretty appetizing unless she decides to make me eat oats. The rest of the day would be left to either all, or some of the following: 1) Rummage ticketing matters - either due to mine or other people's administrative errors or just dancers with a lot of requests. 2) Entertaining my mum (who i will repeat again, has finally semi retired and is home for the whole month of July). Okay.. i shan't be mean..I do enjoy my times with her, espeicially since I've been really busy with my own stuff recently... Just that, I no longer get the change to nua at home.. watch tv, watch dvd, sleep etc. heh. 3) Chauffeuring my mum to places 4) Having Mandarin lessons taught by my mum. Yesh. i'm having Chinese lessons again! But it's usually only for half hour, so it's not torture, but enlightening instead. It's pretty much a story-telling session about how some Mandarin idioms came about, which usually leads to China History and also to famous Chinese myths and stories. Sooo. it's really not too bad :). And the rest of the late afternoon and night would be to school either to do Ticketing stuff or dance dance dance! By the end of the day, I'm just tired and don't feel like touching the computer and just read my book or talk on the phone.

Yup. Sooo the point of that whole chunky paragraph (which i really don't expect people to read) just to say 1) I have no blogging time/mood and 2) Sorry if I haven't been meeting people that I promised that i would meet in July. I'll make up for it!!! heh.

I'm beat. Dance from 10am to 7.30pm is quite draining, even though most of the time I'm just sitting. hahah. Night!

Ohhhh. sorry for babbling. I'm in one of those moods. babbling moods. heh.

No comments: