Sunday, March 19, 2006

Playing Tourist

Yesterday, me and wt had a little trip to sentosa.

It all started with a simple idea of going to the beach and perhaps get a tan (since the sun is soooo nice these days), which was first triggered by alina and rox going there the previous day and was mean to not invite me. bleah. So i thought it will just be a nice chillin day, go to the beach, do some reading, perhaps rot there then head back for dinner. the usual schedule.

But, out of the blue, we decided to take the cable car!! gosh.. it's been ages since i sat on the cable car.. sort of remotely remember taking it as a kid. and i really mean KID - prob not more than 8 years old. And I probably did behave as a kid. haha. Well.. it's the whole excitement of taking it again, plus viewing the ports, the plants in jurong island or sth, the top view of the star cruise (i couldn't see any tennis courts though), the sun setting, and more importantly, being able to experience it with my boy. :) It is probably both our wishes to be able to travel together, but for obvious reasons on my part, we can't. Well.. it was really fun just randomly 'travelling' around with him and taking photos... we went to mount faber too! my first time there. haha. pretty boring. but well.. it was fun with him around. Just exploring the place.. like tourists. We found this bar/dinner place and it's pretty reasonably priced. Very at tas profile, but worth going there one day.


To end off our day as tourists in Singapore, we went shopping! hee.. what else? I got a new bikini for $40. FINALLY! it is really taking me forever to find one. Wt chose it - it's pinkish purple. A bit revealing by my standards, but I must admit it's nice. hee. shopping purchase = happy girl.

*blissful sigh* so glad i decided to dump in my cam in my bag. *grins*

p.s. yesh i know my hair very messy.. but wth, it was windy in the cable car!

No comments: