Sunday, March 19, 2006

lost for words

sometimes we question how important is our friendship to our friends? I got my answer from one. i admit that it was partially my fault in the first place, for me to be naive enough to believe that she can handle it. all i wanted is to share. not to keep things so dodgy and under the wraps. but i thought wrong.

and because of that, she doesn't want my friendship. I apologised.. but she asked to forgo the friendship for the second time? to quote " i'm done with you" i simply don't know what to do anymore.

so what's the point of putting in the effort, what's the point of stressing for someone, what the point of trying to make her feel better when she's down? so what happened to the 15 years of friendship? is it so easily replaced?

I gave in so many times to you girl, i not sure whether you know it. but it didn't matter, cuz it was a choice. but if i'm that dispensible, then i have no more to say.

No comments: