Wednesday, October 08, 2008

postcards

was looking through my stack of brochures and postcards and miscellaneous items that I bought/ brought back from my exchange in Europe.

one word: nostalgia

after more than one year, I can still vividly remember the details of some of the trips, the feeling of being there, the exhilaration felt. this is still my best trip ever. i am fortunate enough to be able to even go there once.. but i still want to go back. badly. why is europe so far away?

going through this stack, i realised how much i love postcards. Really glad i bought them... even though it was the only souvenir i could afford to buy most of the time anyway :)

Just finished decorating my 'exchange days corner'. *grins* The  idea came about after i FINALLY decided to DIY frame our jigsaw puzzle of schloss neuschwanstein  and pasted it on my wall. Feel so good just staring at it!! *BEAMS*

well.. since i can't go there.. i can just stare at this and daydream.

loving my room even more now!

Picture 17 
*Photo taken with webcam hence the poor image quality

No comments: