Monday, October 13, 2008

graduation

upon graduation, a group of us caderas peeps decided to go around a school and take pics of our memorable moments in school...in our grad gown. I think we took quite a number of hilarious shots... shots that definitely don't make us look like graduates :)

Caderas Grad-23

caderas latinas! the peeps who are essentially the core of my university life :)

Caderas Grad-36

In the ACC room, location of lots of practices for Bailamos, convocation, and Rummage!!

Caderas Grad-49

Caderas Grad-55
Students of SESS!

Caderas Grad-62

Caderas Grad-78
love this shot! even though can see sherry's shorts! heh

Caderas Grad-90
one of the rare 'proper' shots

Caderas Grad-92
and back to our crazy selves :)

Caderas Grad-95
Not forgetting the SMU Jump @ T Junction.. location of Latin Feste 05,06 and lots of miscellaneous performances.

Caderas Grad-109
lift shot!

Caderas Grad-113
"dreamy in class"

Caderas Grad-123 *loves*

Caderas Grad-128

no copying!!

Caderas Grad-129
remembering printing room queues..

Caderas Grad-143
School of Business!

Caderas Grad-145

:)

Photos courtesy of Jinfu. Thx!

1 comment:

I'm Sky! said...

Thanks for the comments. Most of them are with my 10mm fisheye, and a few with my 20mm.

If you need any postcards let me know. I will be traveling a little in the coming months.