Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Art House




I've always loved this place and been waiting for a chance to watch a performance there. I recently got the opportunity - LADC graduating scholars did a showcase over there and it was awesome. Enjoyed myself tremendously.

The Art House is still as great as ever... with displays of little snippets of old Singapore. The pics here don't do any justice but would recommend it as a nice little place to tour when free. I have to admit that being there again brought back some memories but i guess some stuff are inevitable.

As you can tell.. it was raining after the show... but it was nice rain. (yes... me and my rain moments).. but i think this was one of my nicest rain moments :P I walked barefoot from the Art House to Raffles MRT cuz I had horrible flip flops.. it was fun! haha. but we still got wet lah.

Anyway.. this post is technically WAY overdue..I was internet-less for one whole week.. it's absolutely depressing. Anyway, the result of that is that I FINALLY changed to singnet broadband from pacific internet cuz well simply put, i needed a new modem and it's erm.. half the price for twice the speed. yes yes.. silly me. Hopefully this will put an end to my 3 year? continuous internet problems...

No comments: