Thursday, September 20, 2007


I'm super duper tired. SOOOooo not used to school life at SMU. Not to mention that i have decided to equip myself with three 8.30am classes a week. I have to admit that life in St Gallen has spoilt me terribly :(

Anyway, i'm stuck in my project management class right now.... which is soooooo not effective. I've tried paying attention out of respect to the prof, but seriously, he's not teaching anything!!! I'm quite sure all of us can learn more by spending this time reading the textbook rather than sitting in his class. It's kinda frustrating, considering how i had high expectations for this course. Project Management is a lot about application, but this guy, even though he's still in the working world, teaches us as if we're either in Year 1 or perhaps even JC. growls.

So while i'm struggling to survive in this class, shall share with you the only 5 decent pics i manage to get at Night Safari last Saturday, without a tripod. it's kinda pathetic, but considering that i didn't manage to get even one pic the last time i was there, I suppose it's an improvement. haha.


Check out the highlighted abs. haha



Leopard spots


All in all, it was an enjoyable evening. It was pretty quiet and a good evening stroll. I love acting tourist with zm right now. haha. I suppose we're just trying to relive our europe days? heh :)

Note to those who feel like going Night Safari soon! They are having 50% off entrance fee for POSB card or starhubs bill :P
















No comments: