Thursday, March 22, 2007

From St Gallen!

Hey all. I know that this entry is overdued. Well.. it ain't my fault if my internet decides to cock up in my first few days in st gallen :P

Anyway, it's currently snowing here. It's supposed to be spring now but somehow unexpectedly, the snow is here. Even the swiss pple were shocked. But the snow here is GORGEOUS. Apparently, there is pretty snow and not so pretty snow, and what we are experiencing here is pretty snow :)

There are 7 smu students here at st gallen. plus another 2 singaporeans who are doing their masters. The school's orientation program started yesterday and I think the main bulk of the program is the German classes. It's crazy. German ain't exactly the easiest language to learn. But it's a neccessity over here. For e.g. the school's computers and websites are mainly in German. Helllpp! I got a headache staring at them yesterday.

I kinda got lazy to post pictures up on blogger. Reasons being that it takes forever for me to upload and secondly, for some wierdo reason, my blogger is now in GERMAN. But! i've upload my pics on Facebook instead... so go get an account and add me!!! :)

Hope everybody is doing great back in sg :)

No comments: