Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sock shopping!

I went sock shopping on Saturday!! haha. the only shop i entered on saturday!
It is at this shop on the ground floor of far east, pretty narrow. I bought 3 pairs, he bought 1 pair, (it was 4 for $10) and we both got a hp pouch-cum-sock each! (yes..it's somewhat matching :P) haha. i never had a fancy for these hp thingys, but my mum has been complaining about the horrendous state that my phone is in, so thought i might as well. :)

It's been a zillion years since i bought socks. Probably since my jc days when i wore shoes almost everyday. Other than that, my mum's been randomnly supplying me with them since she got the habit of buying socks when she can't find or have no time to find anything for me when she's overseas. :) (speaking of which, she's in hongkong, and she just told me that she bought another 2 pairs for me)

well.. all i'm trying to say is that i love my socks! after my exams, i shall clear what i have, and see whether i got room to buy more. *grins*

No comments: