Wednesday, June 21, 2006

End of my days as a salesgirl

Okay. i'm hyper. I am FINALLY in a blogging mood.

Finally no more standing around for hours, getting pissed about doing something I think do not make sense to do, saving the poor legomen from being terrorised by imps and getting weird rashes from dirt. YIPPEEEEE~!!! Can really feel the difference, and i even saw it in Nic today. Just feel different. Finally the time to spend on myself. *grins* I do admit that I feel a little sad about not being there anymore, being gum with the sales pple etc etc. But... just a little bit. :)

My last day as LEGO salesgirl was pretty relaxing actually. I was trying hard to make some sales in the last few hours cause I sort of felt bad about not really doing my job in the past week or so.. wasn't as great a sales girl as in the beginning. I was getting a bit peeved when I couldn't get them to buy the stuff I wanted them to buy i.e. my recommendations, but oh well, at least i was being a nice and helpful salesgirl :) We spent the rest of the night (till 3 am) breaking down the football stadium that people spent the last 3 weeks admiring. Broke it down to pieces. We had to sort them out to the type of bricks - duplo, system, system flats, technique, connectors and special. At the same time, the stage people were tearing down the Arts festival stage, so it was quite a pretty crowded night. As Nic says: they are tearing down the real thing, and we, the toy version.

Soooo... my hyper mood is because it's my second off day!!!! I was in my 'emailing' mood, and manage to clear my inbox, settle the damn rummage tickets, send emails that i was supposed to do donkey years ago. The aim of my day today was to get a tan. BUT it rained the whole morning, and drizzled through the afternoon. It was a nice CHILLY day. So my plans were screwed, but I guess I got to appreciate the cold breeze and the nua feeling. Met wt, bran, and kelvin for lunch and do some errands. It did feel a little weird since he hasn't told them, but i guess that what's i need. Don't want to feel so out of the picture yet. But it does have it's complications. Sitting and standing next to him, yet knowing you are not supposed to hold his hand, or even be toooo close to him. But it is instinct to, and it is added effort to not hold his hand, or put his hand around his waist, or even into his butt pocket. Sigh. I know i'm complicating things, but i am not ready to draw the lines clearly yet either.

Sorry if i'm making things difficult for you. Do tell me.

I'm still hyper. grr. what should i do. what should i do.

No comments: