Thursday, April 27, 2006

Talent scouting

Did my second and last day of talent scouting today. Who would have thought I would take up a job like that. In fact, till now i'm not too sure what my pay is like, just that is $2.50 per name. But I do not regret taking it up, considering how you learn little pointers about approaching people, especially in a horrible place like Orchard. haha. But I think I have suffered enough rejections for a month. my heart can't take it anymore! heh
Btw, Older women are SOOO much more charming that the younger ones. When i mean older, i'm talking about above 29. THere is this matured attractiveness about them, and they do talk to you really graciously and give nice sincere smiles. Unlike those idiots that just give you an irritated face and think that they are the biggest things around. If I was a guy, I might just go for an older woman. *grins*

On a whole today was quite enjoyable, partly because there was no huge quota to satisfy, and the people working with were pretty fun to talk to even though they were all younger than me! *sigh* I'm old.... even my supervisor was younger than me!!! The sad thing is they all thought I was 17/18. *pout* But despite it being pleasant today, I'm glad that it's my last day.. really admire those who have the thick enough skin to do this for a month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»