Tuesday, December 13, 2011

another step...

first, it was the wedding that we attended together on sunday. it was our first wedding together. And though i rather not, ended up seated with my CM and drinks after.
But it was good. Finally you get to meet and hang out with my office life :)

but today's post is really for the high of today.
We chose a rental room together and got it! And i feel kinda warm and fuzzy about it.
Not that i'm going to be staying there or reaping the benefits of free parking (dammit!) or paying for it, but it was a nice couply thing.
I'm glad you asked me for my opinion.
I'm really happy you found a place that you feel really comfortable and happy with.
it was nice piece of good news to sum up the evening.


In my head now..
rose
friendly old man
drizzle
cool breezy night

No comments: