Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY

yup. been a while since i’ve blogged again. Guess that’s what happens when there is work, plus i’ve beginning to start working on another blog… meaning, i might just stop writing entries on this blog.

Meanwhile, Happy Lunar New Year! wanna share some happy pics taken during cny :)

IMG_0161 edit 
grandma and weiling - a really adorable and very active distant cousin

IMG_0156 
my sis didn’t open her eyes properly here. to remind all that her eyes are huge unlike mine.. the second pic:

IMG_0157
voila!

IMG_0183
blur but very cute pic of the little one passing a box of sweets to my sis and saying “open! open”

IMG_0159 edit

IMG_0165 editIMG_0181 

julian bullying my sis! hee

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0186
my very young and trendy parents! (loves daddy’s pink shirt!)

IMG_0210
view from uncle’s place. yummy

 IMG_0239
something i found in my cousin’s room

IMG_0236 secret life

IMG_0246 classic case of bad influence. cousin teaching other cousins how to gamble

IMG_0277 there is always time for a pic :)

IMG_0225 my dearest sis

No comments: