Sunday, July 27, 2008

argh! getting complains from peeps at my horrendously boring blog that hasn't had a new entry in the last erm 2 weeks? in fact, someone decide to point out my obviously outdated "want" list and hence i've updated it. bleah.

to my dearest sis, if you ever happen to have the time to glance at my blog from HK.. i'm so sorry i haven't post up my commencement peeektures as promised!!! will do so erm... soon. *i hope*. Hope you're enjoying yourself :)

on a side note, i had a happening weekend. went to st james for the first time on friday night with the office peeps. ended up at dragonfly which pretty much = weird chinese music band, nice mambo-ish music when band not playing and a lot of old males who have conveniently forgotten their age when they stare at girls that are half their age. oh! and plus a guy that has the worst pick up lines EVER. other than that, i did enjoy myself as i saw a different side of the peeps in office. didn't really get closer to them though. on the other hand, i spent my whole evening talking to this lady who used to work at crystaltime as the brand manager. it was fantastic talking to her and glad i got to know her.. . how i wish she was still in this company. would probably feel more motivated about my job.

yesh. making friends in this company is super difficult. it feels like war out there, where one side is just telling me bad stuff about the other stuff. honestly speaking.. before i even start getting much work done, the mood/office culture there just kills any optimism i have. it's draining hearing about complains, silent wars, getting shouted at for no reason. sigh. just hope things will get better.
focus
focus
focus on the right stuff, miss chan.

Saturday night, i hung out with my two cousins at pump room. awesome band. awesome clubbing music. it's a wonderful mix altogether. people there don't try to pick you up and are there to just enjoy the music. my cousins are crazy. and i think they are one of the best male clubbers there are out there. they actually dance according to the music! the three of us (who were also prob the 3 youngest in the room) were on the podium for like a couple of hours and having a awesome time. i also see the traits of my loud and boisterous uncles in them, especially when they start singing at the top of their voices together with the band. i had a great laugh. really look forward to hanging out with them again.

Aside from my two happening nights, I spent the rest of my days over the weekend trying really hard to feel energetic despite 2 late nights. I managed to drop by the gym for a pathetic run (forced by mummy), pack up my room and watch ballet under the stars with bf.

a great weekend i must say. considering how boring my life usually is. am dreading tmr quite badly. though.

pics should be out soon lah. all in my computer waiting to be shown. haha.

No comments: