Monday, January 28, 2008

it's been a long long while since i went socialing with bf. the event at dxo was entertaining, and i think it's my first salsa event that i have attended! (aside from ladc ones) So hopeless right? Getting permission to go out at night (i.e. outings which involves me going home after 12midnight) is just "argh!". It's so bad that sometimes i rather not go through the hassle.

well as usual, i didn't dance much considering that erm.. well.. people just don't ask me to dance in general :P But think bf enjoyed himself, so that's nice :) Plus we started the evening with leisure tennis with my sis (who is getting back her stroke from all that Austrailian Open watching :P) and ended off with supper at Jalan Kayu... so nice evening as a whole.

I took the extra effort to bring my camera last night so that i can snap pics of us, considering that we're graduating soon? But silly me. not used to snapping i guess, didn't take a single shot.
sigh. i miss my nice camera phone. miss taking random shots as and when i feel like it.

oh well. time to do homework. I've a lot cuz i've been avoiding them. crap.

No comments: