Tuesday, April 17, 2007

If anybody in singapore wanna lose weight, spend a month in switzerland. Food here is sooo expensive that I think all the singaporeans here are losing weight. Zhimin shrank a lot and lost all the fat he gained from internship and more :S ... I'm happily spending my time eating chocolate, milk and cheese and not have to worry about growing fat. gee. tt's a new feeling.

Anyways, i'm supposed to be doing my readings for tmr's class, Utopian Practice. I'm clearing it as GE Arts and it's kinda cool. And i'm glad i just have to worry about a pass/fail grade. It's kinda weird just going into my 3rd week of school here and everybody back home has either finished their exams or having them. (with the exception of modified term students like Amanda. hee)

I wish I can go for Dance Camp too. Really miss dance. Plus they are having workshops.... classes that i've always wanted to give a shot. oh well, you gain some and lose some.

back to my readings!

No comments: