Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My last day as a non-adult...

was bad.

Okay. There were nice moments. Thanks to the people around me.

SOOOOooo. Despite having crappy cramps that refused to disappear even after consuming panadol, lacking sleep, being feverish, painfully numb feet and a horrendously slow day at work, there were sweet moments.

The LEGO cum SMU interns - Nic aka Hamtaro, Sebast aka Tweety Bird, Zhihui (currently still nicknameless) - made arrangements to get me a birthday cake from Awfully Chocolate for me during work! This was in collaboration with our boss and the Robinson staff… so sweet right? I mean… they didn’t have to. So thanks lots guys *hugs* Though I horrendously looked like crap the whole day. Thanks for being so nice and covering up for me when I couldn’t tahan already.


they insist that i look like a sheep/lamb

It was fun having the cake, especially since we were kinda worried about being seen by the Robinson managers, and had an incomplete b’day song cause a customer came to make payment *chuckle*. But it was still nice. Heh.

Of course my dinner with family was nice also. Went to this at this place opposite the national library. The waiter that served us suck, but everybody else was really nice. Food was fantastic…. Unfortunately couldn’t enjoy it to the fullest as I was really toooo tired and stomach didn’t feel too good. That’s pretty much the last day of my non adult hood. Heh. Now left with 35 mins.

Just to share some of my birthday party pics. celebrated on the 20th.






Really sad that I couldn’t spend time with everybody, but the setting was splendid. Thanks to bf, family, and some friends. J It was really beautiful. Glad I still have this house at this point of time. I think everybody enjoyed the food. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»